Aquarian Consult is a business development consultancy form that provides the following services:
1. Business Development Consultancy services
3. Human Resource Consultancy
With offices and training rooms in Abuja, Lagos and Dubai, we offer strategic, up to date solutions
Project Manager – Oil & Gas Facilities
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience12 years
- Job Field Engineering / Technical Oil and Gas / Energy Project Management
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Assist the Project Adviser in the drafting and issuance , of project proposals, RFQ’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Review field inspection reports from third parties throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log.
- Assist the Project Adviser in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database.
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Keep the Project Adviser and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field is required.
- Minimum of 12 years of project and construction management experience out of which 4-5 would have been spent in similar capacity in the oil and gas industry.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Project/Construction Management: Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Delegation: Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Change Management: Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Leadership: Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skilfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Initiative: Volunteers readily; Undertakes self development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision making process; Makes timely decisions
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
How to Apply
To apply send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as subject of the email. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTEDtopics from